HOW DOES RODEOPAY WORK?
MEMBER CHOICES FOR RECEIVING PAYMENT
Once a paying entity has paid a RodeoPay member, funds reside in that member’s FDIC insured RodeoPay account. The member then can many options on how they would like to receive their funds.
- Funds can be requested to be deposited directly into any U.S. bank account of member’s choice.
- Pay entry fees and/or other obligations to PRCA via link with Member Self Service.
- Funds can be requested via check. (Note: There is a $10 check processing fee which will be deducted from each check.)
- Members can request their funds be transferred to a PayPal account (fee applies)
- Members can use the Instant Transfer option to request their funds be transferred to the bank account associated with their U.S. debit card. Funds are available on participating cards within 30 seconds (fee applies).
- Funds can be donated to a charity of the member’s choice.
- Members can purchase discounted merchant gift cards through the gift card mall.
- A member can simply leave funds in RodeoPay and request and load their funds to a RodeoPay debit card:
- Use debit card at ATM for cash.
- Use debit card anywhere MasterCard™ is accepted.
- Or… any combination of any of above.
- Committees given option for RodeoPay™ to process 1099’s.
- Members can access full report of activity on account. Can be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Members have full control of account.
- Can change preferences for money distribution at any time.
- Can change bank account info at any time.
- Members can pay each other through RodeoPay™. Example: Mount money for TE horses.