RODEOPAY™ – EMPOWERING CONSUMERS
Rapid Investments DBA RodeoPay.com, is a leading provider of niche payment solutions and prepaid debit cards. We strive to provide products and services that empower consumers with the convenience, security and freedom that web based payment solutions offer. Since 2004, our products have enabled more than a million consumers to make purchases, pay bills and manage their money without the need for a checking account or credit history. RodeoPay’s extensive distribution network provides consumers the ability to manage their funds online or by phone.
PREPAID DEBIT CARDS
RodeoPay offers FDIC-insured MasterCard® Prepaid Debit Cards, issued by Cache Valley Bank. RodeoPay Prepaid Cards feature free Direct Deposit; 24/7 account access via online, and bill pay services. RodeoPay Prepaid Cards can be ordered online or by phone..
TIPS FOR USING DEBIT CARDS
- Credit vs. Debit: Always run your card under the Credit Option at point of sale transactions.
- Gas Stations: To prevent holds, if your card balance is under $100 pay the gas station attendant inside. Your card may be subject to an authorization hold when paying at the automated pump.
- Restaurants/Bars/Salons: These merchants may authorize your card for an amount greater than the transaction (15-25%, typically) to allow for a gratuity, which can cause declined transactions.
- Hotels/Car Rentals: These merchants will place a hold on your card that can last as long as two weeks. Your funds will be unavailable for use while this authorization is pending.
- Managing Your Card: You can check your card balance, transaction history, or report your card lost or stolen online at www.rodeopay.com or by calling 1-877-287-2448.
- Spending Limits: Remember your card does not offer you a line of credit. You can only spend up to your available balance.
- “Splitting” Payments: If your purchase amount is more than the amount available on your debit card, you can usually supplement with another form of payment (cash, check, or other card).
- Your Temporary card PIN is the same number as your security key/PIN in RodeoPay.
OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES
RodeoPay has developed a proprietary, fully-integrated payment platform. This includes critical functions required for us to acquire cardholders; process transactions; maintain account-level data; communicate with cardholders; manage risk; ensure regulatory compliance; and stay in close contact with our issuing banks as well as our distributors. These integrated capabilities allow us to customize our products and services for different markets, distribution channels and customer segments. Furthermore, by processing transactions on our own platform, we gain unique and extensive insight into the attitudes, characteristics and purchasing behavior of our niche consumers.