RodeoPayTM Deposit FeeFree
Monthly Account FeeFree
RodeoPayTM Account to Bank Account (Unlimited)Free
Account to Account (Same Owner)Free
E-mail Customer SupportFree
E-mail Payment NotificationFree
Internal Messaging SupportFree
Real Time Account StatementsFree
Live Support Call
Upload Funds To RodeoPay
Monthly Inactivity Fee*$10.00
ACH Return Fee$10.00
Issue a Written Check$10.00
Place Stop Payment on Check$20.00
Account Closure/Balance by Check$10.00
*After 13 months of no activity and balance in account
Funds can be deposited directly into any bank account of member's choice.
Leave funds in RodeoPayTM
All funds paid by check (processed by RodeoPayTM). A $10 check processing fee will be deducted from each check.
Combination of any of above.
Member determines amount to remain in RodeoPayTM. Balance to bank or as a check.
Members can access full report of activity on account. Can be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet.
Members have full control of account.
• Credit vs. Debit: Always run your card under the Credit Option at point of sale transactions.
• Gas Stations: To prevent holds, if your card balance is under $100 pay the gas station attendant inside. Your card may be subject to an authorization hold when paying at the automated pump.
• Restaurants/Bars/Salons: These merchants may authorize your card for an amount greater than the transaction (15-25%, typically) to allow for a gratuity, which can cause declined transactions.
• Hotels/Car Rentals: These merchants will place a hold on your card that can last as long as two weeks. Your funds will be unavailable for use while this authorization is pending.
• Managing Your Card: You can check your card balance, transaction history, or report your card lost or stolen online at www.rodeopay.com or by calling 1-877-592-1118.
• Spending Limits: Remember your card does not offer you a line of credit. You can only spend up to your available balance.
• “Splitting” Payments: If your purchase amount is more than the amount available on your debit card, you can usually supplement with another form of payment (cash, check, or other card).
• Your Temporary card PIN is the same number as your security key/PIN in RodeoPay.
Copyright © 2014 RodeoPayTM