How Does RodeoPay Work?
Member Choices For Receiving Payment
- Funds can be deposited directly into any bank account of member's choice.
- Leave funds in RodeoPayTM
- Use debit card at ATM for cash.
- Use debit card anywhere MasterCardTM is accepted.
- Pay entry fees and/or other obligations to PRCA via link with Member Self Service.
- All funds paid by check (processed by RodeoPayTM). A $10 check processing fee will be deducted from each check.
- Combination of any of above.
Member determines amount to remain in RodeoPayTM. Balance to bank or as a check.
- Committees given option for RodeoPayTM to process 1099's.
- Members can access full report of activity on account. Can be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Members have full control of account.
- - Can change preferences for money distibution at any time.
- - Can upload money from any bank into RodeoPayTM.
- - Can download money left in RodeoPayTM to bank of choice at any time.
- - Can change bank account info at any time.
- Members can pay each other through RodeoPayTM. Example: Mount money for TE horses.